« Home | More Rachel Blake...and "Retrievers of Truth" » | ...Rachel Blake? » | Server Successfully Relocated to Blogger » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Woah, Hanso just e-mailed me. » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Hanso Foundation goes "public"? » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) On the run » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Safe, but really? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Is Hanso on to me? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) On my way to South Africa » | RECOVERED: (6/20/06) My Story. My Mission. »

Rachel Blake is in trouble! (EDIT: And...Iceland?)

Being on the run does suck. The Hanso Foundation recently detained my car, so I decided to shop for a new one. I was thinking something that could go off-road, and also something that maybe had a removeable flashlight. I do alot of my moving at night and hiking on the trails to get a good wireless signal from a suburban family's house. A good flashlight would help.

So then my friend told me that the Jeep Compass was a great off-road vehicle. So I went to The Jeep Compass page. I found out they actually had a removeable built-in flashlight! So I clicked on it and decided to watch the demo and...

A familiar face popped up. Rachel Blake, our fellow conspirator.

It was as if there was a calling for me to contact her. She needed to know the information I have, from my trip to South America and on my discoveries in the Hanso-funded Hospitals.

It seems that Rachel Blake is on the run now...just like I am.

By the way, her blog links to this strange Compass page. I think it has something to do with Jeep, but...it doesn't really make any sense.

----------

EDIT: 6/29/06 - Someone e-mailed me and told me that Rachel Blake had gone to Iceland. I checked her blog, and sure enough, she confirmed my source's reports.
Apparently she is headed for the city of Vik.

We need your help! If any of you are from Iceland and you live next to Vik, please E-mail me at MSTKSG Atta de GMAIL dotted COM. We may be able to contact her or help her out just yet.

Blogger Justin said...

hm...it's all greek to me, isscott. But it sounds important. Tell us when you get more.

Blogger Justin said...

Wait a minute. Didn't that Hugh Mac interview on Kimmel link Dharma and Hanso? Said they were funding it until they pulled the plug a couple decades back.

And what are the numbers? A price? A quota? This thing just gets deeper and deeper. If anyone has any info, please post.

Post a Comment

About Us

Welcome to the newly updaed Exposing Hanso website. We are out to expose the Hanso Foundation - a parter of the Global Welfar Consortium and a leader in technological advancements. However, evidence has shown that the Hanso Foundation is also the leader in a ring of organ thefts, illegal experimentation on humans, legally protecting cancer-causing agents in consumer products, and much more. This site is dedicated to revealing the Hanso Foundation's corruption to the world.

Where do I start?

Start by reading our Introductory Post here. This site has been up and running since November of Last year, but the Hanso Foundation shut down our previous, insecure server. Now it's back up on Blogger. Read up on our mission and our exchanges with Thomas Mittelwerk in that post. If you want to help, read the latest blog post.
Exposing Hanso is not affiliated with ABC or The Lost Experience in any way that is official-ish.