« Home | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Woah, Hanso just e-mailed me. » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Hanso Foundation goes "public"? » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) On the run » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Safe, but really? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Is Hanso on to me? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) On my way to South Africa » | RECOVERED: (6/20/06) My Story. My Mission. »

Server Successfully Relocated to Blogger

Sorry guys for the downtime, but we all know the risks of fighting Hanso, some of you more than I. For those of you who weren't around when the Exposing Hanso server went down, here's the basic story.

About a week ago (about a day before Hanso shut down our server), I got an E-mail from the Hanso Foundation (which I posted to the site) warning me to shut down the blog. They threatened that if I did not comply, then they would take legal action for Slander and Libel. I replied to them (also posted on this site), saying that I had the Freedom of Speech.

They didn't like that.

I got an e-mail from Mittelwerk himself when I woke up the very next day. This was not posted on the site, because when I went to do so, the site had been shut down. Gone. Erased.
I checked my servers to see what happened. They had no idea. They claimed that my site had been running without any significant disturbances. But when you went to access it via the URL, it was gone. Again I went to my server, and they told me that nobody had logged onto an administrative account, so nobody could have changed it.

As you could suspect was furious. I checked the Whois on my own site. The "most recent change" recorded startled me. It was after my last recorded log-on to the admin panel. In fact, it was deep in the middle of the night, when I was asleep. Apparently, that was when the site was erased.

So, what did Mittelwerk send me? I think it explained a lot, and it confirmed my very fears.


To MSTK;

Our offices have contacted you multiple times requesting you to shut down your site, "Exposing Hanso". Because legal options are at the time devoted elsewhere, we have decided to directly remove your pages from the internet. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you, and Namaste.

- Dr. Thomas Vernon Mittelwerk
Sr. VP, COO
Chief Technologist of the Hanso Foundation



Very short. At first I didn't believe it was even him. A man of his ego should have written a lot more. But -- whether it truly was from him or not -- either way, my site had been delorted.

For the first few days after that I couldn't do anything. The life that had been devoted to had been taken from under my feet. It seemed like my life's work had been erased.

But if I had spent the rest of the week wallowing like that, then you wouldn't be reading this, eh?

Well, I went on the search to find a new server -- one that couldn't be so easily hacked by the Hanso Foundation. So I found this one. I sent a secure e-mail to all of our previous readers, and once they get it they should be coming here.

I found archived versions of all of my posts, so I will be posting them one at a time. So the original e-mail and all that junk will be coming back up soon. The problem is that all of your comments will have been erased. I'm sorry, but that is the price you pay for battling against Hanso.

For those of you who have just found my blog by mistake --
DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES. The Hanso Foundation is not reaching out for a "better tomorrow". As I restore my previous blog posts, you'll see why they are the evil corporation that I claim they are.

BE CAREFUL. If you don't want to be hunted and have to live on the move, publishing off of a $20 hand-cranked laptop like me and living off of dehydrated noodles, then now is your chance to turn back. The Hanso Foundation WILL and I repeat WILL try its best to stop you, and me.

But that is the price we pay for the truth, right? That is the price you pay for battling against Hanso.

And once you see how evil they are, you will know in your heart that you would pay your life for it.

EDIT: 6/20/06 - Recovered first ever blog post, My Story. My Mission. Ah, the memories from the "good old days". What sucks is that your comments couldn't be recovered! Ack. They weren't saved on my computer.
EDIT: 6/21/06 - Recovered next blog post, On My Way to South Africa. Again, comments are missing :(
EDIT: 6/21/06 - Recovered another post, Is Hanso on to me?. Same stigma.
EDIT: 6/22/06 - Recovered On the run. My laptop is starting to make some progress with its speed of recovery from the encrypted archives.
EDIT: 6/22/06 - Another post recovered. The Hanso Foundation goes "Public"?. Rmember those happy days?
EDIT: 6/22/06 - Finally. The last post was recovered. Woah, Hanso just e-mailed me.

That's it! All of the blog posts have been decrypted and recovered by my archives! Looks like Exposing Hanso is back online.

Blogger JB said...

MSTK,
I'm so glad I found you! After Persephone disappearing, I was worried that I was the only one. I know that Rachel is out there but she's getting too close, tailing Mittlewerk like that. Not that I don't admire her courage. I'll post back later with more info. Let's just say I'm the reason there's a job opening for Mittlewerk's personal assistant on Hansocareers.com.

Blogger Justin said...

Thanks for finding this place guys. I was almost afraid that you couldn't reach it, what with the sudden downtime and all.

JB - who is Rachel? I know she has this Europe Blog, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Hanso...

arkay - tell your girlfriend good luck and be careful, from me.

Post a Comment

About Us

Welcome to the newly updaed Exposing Hanso website. We are out to expose the Hanso Foundation - a parter of the Global Welfar Consortium and a leader in technological advancements. However, evidence has shown that the Hanso Foundation is also the leader in a ring of organ thefts, illegal experimentation on humans, legally protecting cancer-causing agents in consumer products, and much more. This site is dedicated to revealing the Hanso Foundation's corruption to the world.

Where do I start?

Start by reading our Introductory Post here. This site has been up and running since November of Last year, but the Hanso Foundation shut down our previous, insecure server. Now it's back up on Blogger. Read up on our mission and our exchanges with Thomas Mittelwerk in that post. If you want to help, read the latest blog post.
Exposing Hanso is not affiliated with ABC or The Lost Experience in any way that is official-ish.