« Home | Server Successfully Relocated to Blogger » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Woah, Hanso just e-mailed me. » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Hanso Foundation goes "public"? » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) On the run » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Safe, but really? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Is Hanso on to me? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) On my way to South Africa » | RECOVERED: (6/20/06) My Story. My Mission. »

...Rachel Blake?

I was playing around with the Hanso site when I viewed the source code. It gave me a link to Rachel Blake's blog, which is now on our side bar.

I knew at once that it was from Persephone. Why would Hanso hide such a random site on their page?

But...so far I haven't been able to get anything from it. I mean, it's just some blog about a random tourist visiting Europe. But maybe it could be like my trip to South Africa -- there could be some hidden agenda there, that's not so evident.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Can anyone find anything significant about that Rachel Blake site?

-----------------

EDIT: Looks like we have something here! HUGE STUFF. Thanks to arkay buckwasher: if you enter the password "evident agenda" into her "extra info" box, you get a SECRET BLOG. And guess what? She too is trying to expose Hanso! She's on the same mission that we are!
Please, try and contact her. Tell her about this blog. Maybe we can team up and work together. I'm shaking of anticipation.

EDIT AGAIN: Check out This video that Rachel uploaded. It's really a statement of our cause. Send this to everyone who is referred here.

Blogger Justin said...

arkay - Holy crap. is she really one of us? I just entered the "secret" website, and...woah, it's AMAZING. Maybe she's just another freedom fighter like we are. I'll add it onto the main page...this is huge...

Blogger Justin said...

by the way, if you don't mind me asking -- how did you get the password?

Blogger Justin said...

Yes, I agree. It is our top priority to geet in contact with her. We HAVE information that she could use.

Although right now my computer is in the process of recovering the posts that contained the information...they'll be up soon, though. (By the way, I got the third blog post recovered :-D)

If anyone else finds something new, please tell me. Also, I noticed that DJ Dan's new podcast is up. But I can't find it. If anyone knows the link, please tell us.

I'm off for now. I can't stay in the same place more than once.

Blogger Justin said...

isscottdead - I wasn't sure at first what you were talking about, but then I googled Oceanic 815.
Heavy stuff. A plane just disappears in the middle of the ocean? And the bassist of Drive Shaft was on it.

You're saying that Hanso was the one that paid for the investigation to stop?


Sure, climb aboard. We're all here on the same mission. How did you find us, anyway?

Blogger Justin said...

I'm sorry..."Dharma"...? Is that like the Ninja division of the Hanso Foundation?

Blogger Justin said...

I don't know. Are you sure that that site is legit? Pretending that the Hanso Foundation and all sites linking to it are "real", then maybe that site isn't "in-real"ity. If you catch my drift.
We should be careful about using it.

But aside from that...nice find. But did you catch that?! The DHARMA initiative is FUNDED BY ALVAR HANSO.

Odd. Maybe this is the Dharma that Scott was talkign about? Or was he Steve? ...i forgot.

Blogger Justin said...

It could just be a well-made fansite. (Read: It's not in-game to The Lost Experience, so I wouldn't recommend using it.)

Yes, there is still hope for everyone. Maybe even me. Maybe when we can finally expose Hanso to the world, we can once again live in a good world.

By the way, I've recovered the fourth blog post from the old site, before Hanso hacked our servers. My computer is already on the work recovering the next one, bit by bit.

Blogger Justin said...

Hm...did anyone remember the Hugh Mac interview? On Jimmy Kimmel?

He talked about how the Hanso Foundation used to fund the Dharma Initiative, but then pulled the funding.

Then again, we can't exactly believe that everything that Hugh says is true.

By the way, has anyone else checked out the Hanso Foundation site more? Maybe Persephone hacked in some more leads for us there. Like maybe a video or something. Maybe it'll link us to Dharma.

Blogger Justin said...

Hah. I smell another linkage to Hanso here. Maybe DHARMA and HANSO are more related than we thought.

But I...can't seem to find what you're talking about. As I said in my last posts (which are now sadly deleted, but still being recovered from the archives and will be back up soon) I've been following Persephone very closely.

Right now the site is down...maybe we can find something hidden in the site homepage, now that it's down? Maybe persephone linked us to something hidden. A video or something of Dharma that we can access now. I think she'd do that kind of stuff.

I've tried looking i the source code, but all I found was the Rachel Blake blog. Maybe it's hidden in the actual "downtime" page itself?

Blogger Justin said...

Woah. Persephone's hacks are getting wierder and wierder every day. I think i remember when I first discovered that. I couldn't get far enough to read anything. I think it's offline now though...

Blogger Justin said...

pelase continue commentation on the most recent blog posty thingy.


And, hm...hopefully they'll have restored it by the time you go to Berlin. Any idea what it might say?

Post a Comment

About Us

Welcome to the newly updaed Exposing Hanso website. We are out to expose the Hanso Foundation - a parter of the Global Welfar Consortium and a leader in technological advancements. However, evidence has shown that the Hanso Foundation is also the leader in a ring of organ thefts, illegal experimentation on humans, legally protecting cancer-causing agents in consumer products, and much more. This site is dedicated to revealing the Hanso Foundation's corruption to the world.

Where do I start?

Start by reading our Introductory Post here. This site has been up and running since November of Last year, but the Hanso Foundation shut down our previous, insecure server. Now it's back up on Blogger. Read up on our mission and our exchanges with Thomas Mittelwerk in that post. If you want to help, read the latest blog post.
Exposing Hanso is not affiliated with ABC or The Lost Experience in any way that is official-ish.