« Home | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Hanso Foundation goes "public"? » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) On the run » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Safe, but really? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Is Hanso on to me? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) On my way to South Africa » | RECOVERED: (6/20/06) My Story. My Mission. »

RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Woah, Hanso just e-mailed me.

(Recovered from my back-up copies of the server that Hanso downed. Comments could not be recovered.)

Hm...this is pretty wierd. Hanso just sent me an e-mail threatening to take legal action to my site.

Have they sent it to anyone else?

I'm not going to even post it. It's pure garbage.

Let me tell you guys this:

Exposing Hanso will NEVER GO DOWN.

Even if Hanso somehow hacks into ouir servers and erases this site, we will live on in the hearts of the people, because I know that they will soon see the evil of the Hanso Foundation.

Persephone is hacking into the Hanso FOundation. She'll make them known. She's even hacking their commercials!

Pretty soon the world will all see the corruption of teh Hanso Foundation.

I know in my heart that even if all of my work is erased, what I have done is not in vain. Exposing Hanso is not a site. It is a spirit that lives in everyone. In you, and in me. And it cannot be stopped!

Pardon me for sounding corny.

But yeah. Don't worry. This site wont' go down. Don't believe 'em.

Now i'm off to bed.

About Us

Welcome to the newly updaed Exposing Hanso website. We are out to expose the Hanso Foundation - a parter of the Global Welfar Consortium and a leader in technological advancements. However, evidence has shown that the Hanso Foundation is also the leader in a ring of organ thefts, illegal experimentation on humans, legally protecting cancer-causing agents in consumer products, and much more. This site is dedicated to revealing the Hanso Foundation's corruption to the world.

Where do I start?

Start by reading our Introductory Post here. This site has been up and running since November of Last year, but the Hanso Foundation shut down our previous, insecure server. Now it's back up on Blogger. Read up on our mission and our exchanges with Thomas Mittelwerk in that post. If you want to help, read the latest blog post.
Exposing Hanso is not affiliated with ABC or The Lost Experience in any way that is official-ish.