« Home | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Is Hanso on to me? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) On my way to South Africa » | RECOVERED: (6/20/06) My Story. My Mission. »

RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Safe, but really?

(Recovered from my back-up copies of the server that Hanso downed. Comments could not be recovered.)

Life has been going swell. I completely forgot about this site, as reflected in my comments. Well, something sparked my memory.

I got a letter from the Hanso Foundation.

That's right: a real, physical letter. And on the very center of the envelope was my home address. I'll type it up for you guys in my comments. But all you need to know right now is that they know where I live.

At first I thought it was just a coincidence. A weekly newsletter sent to the wrong person. But there was no mistake. I read the letter. They saw me in South Africa snooping around. And from their tone, they mean business.

I'm going to the post office so I can find out where the letter came from. Will post back soon.

EDIT: (2/10/06) Npprffvat sebz yvoenel. Abg fher vs guvf vf frpher. Unafb unf gnxra ubhfr. Gurl'er nsgre zr. Gelvat gb svaq fbyvq pbaarpgvba. V'z ba gur eha. Punatvat fvgr gb "RKCBFVAT UNAFB". Qba'g gehfg gur yvrf.

About Us

Welcome to the newly updaed Exposing Hanso website. We are out to expose the Hanso Foundation - a parter of the Global Welfar Consortium and a leader in technological advancements. However, evidence has shown that the Hanso Foundation is also the leader in a ring of organ thefts, illegal experimentation on humans, legally protecting cancer-causing agents in consumer products, and much more. This site is dedicated to revealing the Hanso Foundation's corruption to the world.

Where do I start?

Start by reading our Introductory Post here. This site has been up and running since November of Last year, but the Hanso Foundation shut down our previous, insecure server. Now it's back up on Blogger. Read up on our mission and our exchanges with Thomas Mittelwerk in that post. If you want to help, read the latest blog post.
Exposing Hanso is not affiliated with ABC or The Lost Experience in any way that is official-ish.