« Home | ...Rachel Blake? » | Server Successfully Relocated to Blogger » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Woah, Hanso just e-mailed me. » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Hanso Foundation goes "public"? » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) On the run » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Safe, but really? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Is Hanso on to me? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) On my way to South Africa » | RECOVERED: (6/20/06) My Story. My Mission. »

More Rachel Blake...and "Retrievers of Truth"

Thanks for all of the commenting, guys. We have some new team members, and I'm glad to know that we're not alone.

So I was exploring around Rachel Blake's "secret blog". She seems to be "one of us". This is amazing to find someone out on the same mission as we are. Now I just need to contact her and giver her the information that I've gathered from my trip.

So anyway, #1 --

In her Post #2 she says she made a video...but when you click on it you go to the Retrievers of Truth website. Does anyone know what that is all about? It's just some site about golden retrievers.

#2 --

In her latest blog post she gives a link to an audio file...but it goes to some Australian page for a TV Show called "Lost" (which I believe involves the Hanso Foundation and that strange "DHARMA"). I'm pretty puzzled as to what was happening there.

Come on, we have to work as a team. What is up here with Rachel? Just a broken link...?

EDIT: (thanks to chelala) If you go nto Retrievers of Truth and sign in as "porter" to the newsletter box...you go to a secret section of the page.
WOW! It seems like there are more and more of us every day!
First Persephone, then Rachel Blake, then these Retrievers of Truth.

Hah. Hanso is really going down now, guys. Look at it. Their site has been shut down. And all tehse people are after them. Maybe the world isn't doomed. Maybe we can finally save it from the Hanso Foundation.

We can actually stop them.

Together we can Expose Hanso.

Blogger Justin said...

I went to your broadband site. Trippy stuff. I guess it's another Rachel Blake video. She's really going undercover. Man, I wish her luck. She's getting real close there.

And the Retrievers of Truth site -- that's pretty neat. ANOTHER place just like us! First Rachel, then this. It looks like our efforts are working. The Hanso Foundation is slowly becoming unmasked. I'll try to contact them, too. Right now I can't find a way to post there. Maybe I'll try to AIM some of them.

And about rblake/105years...no idea. We need YOUR help, people! Help us expose Hanso! I'm sure Rachel has some stuff for us.

hm. Btw, where did everyone go? It's a bit quiet around here.

Blogger Justin said...

Maybe try using "rblake" and "105years" as the name and city for Save Joop? I'm not sure.

Blogger Justin said...

by the way, my computer finally decrypted and recovered the final archived blog post. We're completely back online :-D

Post a Comment

About Us

Welcome to the newly updaed Exposing Hanso website. We are out to expose the Hanso Foundation - a parter of the Global Welfar Consortium and a leader in technological advancements. However, evidence has shown that the Hanso Foundation is also the leader in a ring of organ thefts, illegal experimentation on humans, legally protecting cancer-causing agents in consumer products, and much more. This site is dedicated to revealing the Hanso Foundation's corruption to the world.

Where do I start?

Start by reading our Introductory Post here. This site has been up and running since November of Last year, but the Hanso Foundation shut down our previous, insecure server. Now it's back up on Blogger. Read up on our mission and our exchanges with Thomas Mittelwerk in that post. If you want to help, read the latest blog post.
Exposing Hanso is not affiliated with ABC or The Lost Experience in any way that is official-ish.