« Home

RECOVERED: (6/20/06) My Story. My Mission.

(Recovered from my back-up copies of the server that Hanso downed. Comments could not be recovered.)

Welcome to my site. I'm not sure why I'm making it, or whether it will help anyone about, but I'm just here to tell you guys about my friend, and my mission. I'm not sure if anyone will ever read this, or that anyone will ever believe me, but I'm on a mission.

Let me give you some information. I'm your normal average guy, living in the real world.

Then one day my friend died in the "car accident". He was a reporter, and he's been working on this one case for months. This guy was obsessed. "Missing organs. An organ theft chain." He even gave me a couple of articles from the Cape Town Inquisitor. He said he was working on some pretty high profile stuff. I shrugged it off. I didn't believe him.

He went off on a trip to Cape Town, and stayed there for a month. Finally he came back to my house one day, unexpected. He said he was "on a lead" for his Missing Organs case. He sounded...scared, almost. As if he were running away from something. he had obviously come from a long trip, and was exhausted, so I let him stay over for the night.

That evening I hosted a poker tournament. Of course, being my best friend, eh came over. However during the middle of the game, his phone rang. As soon as he answered, he started acted nervously. Fifteen seconds into the phone call, and he was shaking and drenched with sweat.
"You're lying," he kept on saying. "You don't know where I am."

The next thing I knew, he slammed down his phone, grabbed his keys, and ran outside.

Creepy, huh?

Well, guess waht I saw in the newspapers the next day?

My friend had died in a car crash, a couple of blocks away from my apartment. I went to his funeral, but no investigation had been set off. No insurance claims...nothing.

Something as going on here. I don't know all the details, but the things just don't add up. There is a conspiracy going on here, and I want to check it out. I'm out to find the solution.

I know, I might seem crazy. Why do so much about one little thing that may mean nothing at all? I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy.

About Us

Welcome to the newly updaed Exposing Hanso website. We are out to expose the Hanso Foundation - a parter of the Global Welfar Consortium and a leader in technological advancements. However, evidence has shown that the Hanso Foundation is also the leader in a ring of organ thefts, illegal experimentation on humans, legally protecting cancer-causing agents in consumer products, and much more. This site is dedicated to revealing the Hanso Foundation's corruption to the world.

Where do I start?

Start by reading our Introductory Post here. This site has been up and running since November of Last year, but the Hanso Foundation shut down our previous, insecure server. Now it's back up on Blogger. Read up on our mission and our exchanges with Thomas Mittelwerk in that post. If you want to help, read the latest blog post.

Previous posts

Exposing Hanso is not affiliated with ABC or The Lost Experience in any way that is official-ish.