« Home | Rachel Blake is in trouble! (EDIT: And...Iceland?) » | More Rachel Blake...and "Retrievers of Truth" » | ...Rachel Blake? » | Server Successfully Relocated to Blogger » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Woah, Hanso just e-mailed me. » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) Hanso Foundation goes "public"? » | RECOVERED: (6/22/06) On the run » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Safe, but really? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) Is Hanso on to me? » | RECOVERED: (6/21/06) On my way to South Africa »

Rachel Blake is in Iceland. I'm heading over to check it out.

I got in contact with my friend who hooked me up for South Africa. He says he would be able to get me airfaire to Keflavik International Airport. I'll be headed to Reykjavik on Saturday, and I probably won't be able to contact any of this while I'm there.

As soon as I get to Iceland I'm going to try and contact the Vik Institute. From what my sources have told me (from Rachel's blog), I am not too far behind. I could catch her and reveal my crucial information yet.
I won't be able to log on to Exposing Hanso while I'm away, so today is the last you will be seeing of me until next week. I'll bring a comprehensive report back then.

Until then I'm leaving Arkay Buckwasher in charge. He's been a fellow conspiraspy ever since Day 1 in November '05.

Wish me luck. I'm off to Expose Hanso.

EDIT: Apparently we have been hearing reports that she will be leaving Iceland soon. To Italy, or Europe.

I have informed my agent that, and he is confident that he will be able to give me all of the resources to be able to fly at-the-moment. So when she leaves Iceland, so will I.

About Us

Welcome to the newly updaed Exposing Hanso website. We are out to expose the Hanso Foundation - a parter of the Global Welfar Consortium and a leader in technological advancements. However, evidence has shown that the Hanso Foundation is also the leader in a ring of organ thefts, illegal experimentation on humans, legally protecting cancer-causing agents in consumer products, and much more. This site is dedicated to revealing the Hanso Foundation's corruption to the world.

Where do I start?

Start by reading our Introductory Post here. This site has been up and running since November of Last year, but the Hanso Foundation shut down our previous, insecure server. Now it's back up on Blogger. Read up on our mission and our exchanges with Thomas Mittelwerk in that post. If you want to help, read the latest blog post.
Exposing Hanso is not affiliated with ABC or The Lost Experience in any way that is official-ish.